Kreg KWS1000 Mobile Project Center with In-Line Clamps
The Kreg Mobile Project Center can be used as a conventional workbench, sawhorse, assembly table or clamping station—all in one compact, foldable, portable package. With the extension tables folded down, it's a sturdy sawhorse. Flip the extension tables up and it becomes a large work surface with a grid of dog holes for clamping. Package includes an In-Line Clamp that fits into any of the dog holes to apply pressure from the side. In addition, the included Automaxx Bench Clamp slides into center-mounted T-track to secure stock horizontally, or into side slots to clamp stock vertically. You can create a larger work surface by attaching two Project Centers side-by-side with the butterfly keys, or by connecting them with 2x4s installed in the integral brackets. A piece of 3/4'' plywood on the 2x4s brings it flush with the extension tables, so all of the clamping features are still available for use.
- Sturdily constructed with steel legs and tough polypropylene tables
- Open tables can support up to 350 pounds
- Top features built-in trays for screws, and holsters for your drill
- Kreg screw containers hook onto notches around the perimeter of the table
- Lower shelf holds up to 25 lbs. of supplies out of the way, but close at hand
- Includes In-Line Dog Hole Clamp, Automaxx clamp, four swiveling bench dogs and bushings that let you easily protect the aluminum T-track with a sacrificial 2x4 during sawing
Package includes an In-Line Dog Hole Clamp, which applies pressure from the side for uobstructed sanding and machining!
Applies pressure from the side so it won't get in your way. Peg fits any 3/4'' diameter hole, such as those in the Kreg Mobile Project Center, or drill your own holes in a piece of plywood. Clamp applies up to 250 lbs. of clamping force and swivels to clamp from any angle on almost any shape of workpiece or assembly. Low profile clamping pad sits below 3/4'' material so you can sand without hitting the shoe. Large contoured dial closes the clamp quickly.
(1) Kreg Automaxx Bench Clamp
(4) Kreg Bench Dogs
(2) Support Brackets
(2) Trak Bushings
(2) Connection Keys
(1) Owner's Manual
(2) Kreg In-Line Dog Hole Clamps (KBCIC)
|Tech Spec||Mobile Project Center:
Kreg In-Line Dog Hole Clamp:
I am big fan of Kreg products and that one improvement would make this item a gem
4 months ago
4 months ago
Over time the items will break down. The Wings are not UV protected so they May become brittle if left out in the Sun over time.