Kreg Micro-Pocket Drill Guide Kit for 520 Jig
Snaps into your Kreg Jig 520 to create 25% smaller pocket holes—great for thin or narrow stock and dense hardwoods.
Want to construct drawers with 1/2'' stock using pocket holes? How about joining narrow pieces, or very dense hardwoods that are hard to drill into? All are possible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket Drill Guide for the 520 Jig. The guide snaps easily into the jig for drilling pocket holes that are 25% smaller than the standard holes. Each guide includes a micro drill bit with Easy-Set markings and a stop collar, just like the standard drill guide. Assemble the joints with Kreg SPS pan head pocket hole screws.
- Drill pocket holes that are 25% smaller in diameter
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications where a less visible hole is desired
- Works with 1/2'' (12mm) stock and narrow stock, down to 1'' (25mm) wide
- Compatible with the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO and Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
(1) Kreg Micro Drill Guide Block (For use with KPHJ520PRO)
(1) Kreg Micro Easy-Set Drill Bit
(1) Easy-Set Stop Collar
(1) Hex Wrench/Gauging Tool
(1) Set of Instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||KPHA530|