Kreg® Rip-Cut 24'' Precision Edge Guide for Circular Saws
The Kreg Rip-Cut™ turns most any circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheet goods. No measuring or marking is required. Instead, the extra-long edge guide follows the edge of the material for a perfectly straight cut and precise dimensional accuracy. Just dial in the measurement you want—up to 24''—using the built-in scale, then make your cut. Whether it's one piece or multiple pieces of the exact same size, the process is simple and quick. Since you take the tool to the workpiece, it's ideal for breaking down heavy sheet goods without a helper. The included Universal Saw Sled accepts most left-blade or right-blade saws (sold separately).
- Easily rip and crosscut panels up to 24'' wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Extra-long edge guide provides precise control throughout the cut
- Adjustable fence eliminates need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material—ideal for heavy workpieces
- Universal Saw Sled accepts most circular saws, left- or right-bladed
- Guide is reversible for left- or right-handed use
- Universal Saw Sled also works with the Accu-Cut track system (#54610, sold separately)
(1) Universal Saw Sled
(1) Aluminum Guide Rail
(1) Precision Edge Guide
(1) Set of Detailed Setup and Usage Instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||KMA2685|
4 months ago
5 months ago
11 months ago
10 months ago
I took a look at the Dewalt 18v circular saw online and I could not see any reasons as to why it wouldn't be compatible with the Rip-Cut.
The Rip Cut will work with that size lumber. I would recommend using a support 2x for the end of the aluminum rail so it is supported during the cut.
Kreg Tech Support
The minimum cut with the Rip-Cut is 1" for safety reasons.
Kreg Tech Support
I am sorry, but the Rip-Cut is not compatible with worm drive saws.