Laguna 8'' Wedgebed Jointer with ShearTec II Cutterhead
With a bed that's more than 6' long, plus an extra-long fence, the Laguna 8'' Wedgebed Jointer provides the support you need to easily flatten long, wide boards. Its cast-iron infeed and outfeed tables feature independent adjustment on dovetail ways for perfect alignment and straight, flat results. The Laguna ShearTec II cutterhead has 6 rows of carbide insert cutters for longer life, less noise and vibration, less kick-back and a smoother finish. In addition, the modular design lets you swap in a fresh cutterhead (sold separately) without production down-time, while the jack-screw arrangement allows easy replacement and adjustment of individual knives.
- Extra-long ;cast-iron fence for continued support throughout the cut
- Cabinet stand completely encases motor and pulleys to protect from dust and shavings
- Laguna ShearTec II cutterhead has 6 rows of carbide insert cutters; most competing models offer just 3 or 4 rows
- More carbide inserts equals longer life, less noise and vibration, less kick-back and a smoother finish
- Modular cutterhead lets you swap in a fresh cutterhead (sold separately) without production down-time
- Jack-screw arrangement allows easy replacement and adjustment of individual knives
- Deep gullets clear chips fast, keeping the head cleaner
- Inserts are made from thick solid German carbide
- Inserts are slightly angled to give a shear type cut, with a crowned leading edge to minimize machining marks
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MJOIN8012-0130|