Laguna PX|12 QuadTec I 2HP 12'' Benchtop Planer
Powerful 2HP motor spins the cutterhead at 10,000 RPM for the smoothest possible finish—solid carbide inserts can be rotated four times!
The PX|12 benchtop planer with Quadtec I cutterhead features 24 solid carbide 4-sided inserts that are easy to rotate for a fresh cutting edge. Delivering great performance in a compact package, the Quadtec I all but eliminates tearout on the trickiest grain. Seasoned woodworkers know that reversing grain, knots, and dense hardwoods can cause problems with straight HSS knives, but the solid carbide cutters in the Quadtec I head change the game. The powerful 2HP motor spins the cutterhead at 10,000 RPM for the smoothest possible finish. Infeed and outfeed rollers at a close proximity to the cutterhead virtually eliminate snipe.
- Solid carbide inserts can be rotated 4x to extend their already long life
- Inserts are mounted in a straight line, requiring less machining and saving costs
- QuadTec I is also quieter than conventional straight knives
- Each carbide insert is indexed, requiring no jig when rotating or replacing
- QuadTec I is a game changer when planing tricky grain in hardwoods
- Pull-out extensions and flip-down extensions make it easy to feed stock through the machine
(1) Laguna PX|12 QuadTec I 2HP 12'' Benchtop Planer
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||MPLANPX12-0130|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood