Laguna T|Flux 5hp 1-Micron Industrial Cyclone Dust Collector
T|flux cyclones are geared toward users who want a single central unit for the entire shop. The cyclones are equipped with a 10'' chute that splits into three 4'' ports, allowing you to run a large-diameter pipe system throughout your shop with drops to the individual stations. The unit comes with a high-frequency remote control to activate the 5hp, 220v motor, which delivers as much as 4,295 CFM. The t|flux:5 is outfitted with a 54-gal. ''smart'' drum that alerts the user when it's full. Automatic canister cleaning is controlled by a timer that turns on every work hour and runs 10 seconds clockwise and counterclockwise. The 1 micron canister has a huge surface area and filters 99.97% of particles from 0.2 to 2 microns. Smart drums come standard with high quality casters and feature Laguna's unique quick disconnect design.
- There is an additional $299.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no additional charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if a loading dock is not available. There is no additional charge for this.
- Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||mdctf52201|
The issue is when routing MDF. The canister filter quickly loads with MDF powder dust and becomes useless as a dust collector. Air flow is reduced to almost ZERO.
The automatic cleaning device WILL NOT clean the dust from inside the pleats of the canister.
Its about a 2 hour job to remove and hand clean the filter.
Laguna has given me little or no support on what to do as a solution to this problem