Large M2 Mesh Face Mask with Bonus 3-Pack Filters, Forest Green
For woodworkers, the basic paper dust masks with rubber band straps have an annoying drawback: every time you exhale, hot, moist air is forced out of the gaps around the bridge of your nose, and your safety glasses quickly become fogged. RZ M2 Mesh Masks circumvent that problem with dual exhalation valves that direct air down and outward, away from your safety glasses. This package includes the standard F1 filters with active carbon, as well as a 3-pack of filters, both of which screen out particles down to 0.1 micron. The mesh material is lightweight, comfortable against the skin, and allows cooling air to circulate in areas that don't require filtration, such as the back of your neck. As we all know, a mask only benefits you if you wear it, and with no rubber bands to tangle in your hair or chafe against your neck, you won't hesitate to wear this one.
- Mesh material is lightweight, breathable and durable
- Replaceable filters and washable mesh maximize the life of the mask
- Dual one-way discharge valves reduce condensation on safety goggles
- Adjustable nose clip also helps to prevent fogging
- Adjustable velcro strap provides a comfortable fit—not too tight and not too loose
Package includes a 3-Pack of Filters, offering 40% better breathability than the standard F1 filter!
With their dual layers of particulate filtration, F2 filters are capable of trapping particles down to 0.1 microns in size. F2 filters do not feature active carbon, but they offer 40% better breathability than the standard F1 filters.
What Size Mask Should I Buy?
To determine the correct mask size for your facial structure, simply measure the distance from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin and match it to the sizes below. Use a mirror, or have a friend assist you.
- 4-1/2'' to 5-1/2'': Use Extra-Large
- 4'' to 4-1/2'': Use Large/Regular
- 3-1/2'' to 4'': Use Small/Youth
(2) F1 Filters with Active Carbon (pre-installed)
(3) F2 Filters
(1) Storage bag