Wood & Epoxy Coasters DIY Project
These wood and epoxy coasters are a perfect DIY project to use up scraps of wood you have around your shop. It's also a great opportunity to make a project with epoxy without having to purchase gallons of it. I used MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy and Mixol Universal Tints to create the epoxy stripes. The skills you learn on this project can be applied to making larger epoxy projects, such as river tables and deep pour projects.
Materials used to make the three coaster sets featured in the video.
- MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy - .5 Gallon - 62782
- Mixol Universal Tint, 20ml - Ocean Blue - 64521
- Mixol Universal Tint, 20ml - White - 61522
- Mixol Metallic Tints - Silver - 56944
- 1/2” x 5” x 24” Curly Maple - 35553
- 1/2" x 5" x 24" Quarter Sawn White Oak - 37271
- 1/2" x 5" x 24" Wenge - 34583
- Stackable Mixing Cups - 25240