Liberon Lemon Shellac Flakes, 250g
Produces a gorgeous French polish with a pale gold tone.
Oversold Until 01/11/2023
Liberon Lemon Shellac Flakes produce a stunning golden brown French Polish that is perfectly suited for antique restoration and custom furniture production. The finish dries quickly and has a luxurious feel once rubbed out. Shellac is also 100% natural and non-toxic. Shellac in flake form allows you to mix up only as much as you need in order to minimize waste and maximize shelf life.
Application and Storage:
- Wax must be removed prior to finishing.
- Add 250g of Liberon shellac flakes to 1 liter of methylated spirits and allow the shellac flakes to soak for a minimum of 24 hours or until all the shellac flakes have dissolved.
- Stir or shake occasionally to help the shellac flakes to dissolve more easily.
- More shellac flakes or methylated spirits may be added to adjust the strength according to your preference.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
(1) 250g Package of Liberon Lemon Shellac Flakes
|Manufacturer Part Number||441LS/250|