M2.5 Dual-Strap Mesh Face Mask, Black
Exhalation valves combat fogging by directing your breath away from your safety glasses—dual straps for secure positioning.
For woodworkers, the basic paper dust masks with rubber band straps have an annoying drawback: exhaled air is forced out of the gaps around your nose, fogging your safety glasses. These reusable Mesh Masks solve the problem with dual exhalation valves that direct air away from your safety glasses. The mesh material is lightweight, comfortable against the skin, and allows cooling air to circulate. The M2.5 model features dual elastic straps with convenient quick-release buckles.
- Dual straps with quick-release buckles for secure positioning in active environments
- One-way exhalation valves reduce fogging of safety goggles
- Valves also reduce moisture inside the mask
- Mesh material is lightweight, breathable and washable
- Replaceable filters and washable mesh maximize the life of the mask
- Adjustable nose clip also helps to prevent fogging
- Includes standard F1 filters with active carbon
- F1 filters up to 99.9% of particulates down to .1 micron in size
To choose the correct mask size, follow these steps.
1. Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin.
2. Use the measurements below to select your size.
3. Between sizes? Go smaller, or use your weight to help decide.
- 3.5'' - 4'' (or up to 140 lbs), choose Medium (M)
- 4'' - 4.5'' (or 140 to 200 lbs), choose Large (L)
- 4.5''+ (or 200 lbs+), choose Extra-Large (XL)
(1) M2.5 Dual-Strap Mesh Face Mask, Black
(2) F1 Filters with Active Carbon
(1) Storage Bag