Attaches magnetically to the Bridge City Adjustable Squares (e.g. #62913, sold separately), allowing repeatable layouts on multiple boards.
Magnetic Cursor for Bridge City Tools AS-24v3 Adjustable Square
These Magnetic Cursors attach to the Bridge City Tool Works Adjustable Squares (e.g. #62913, sold separately), allowing you to set individual reference locations for repeated layouts on multiple boards. They attach quickly, stay put, and can be easily removed when not needed. Two integral rare earth magnets hold each cursor to your Adjustable Square. The reference ends of each cursor taper to a thin edge in order to bring the laser-etched graduations close to the work surface and minimize parallax errors. A notch in one end lets you quickly mark the center line with your pencil.
- Beautiful anodized aluminum body with magnets to hold the cursor firmly in place
- Laser-etched graduations on the beveled edge to reduced parallax
- One edge has a centered pencil notch; the other has a center-finding scale in your choice of metric or imperial graduations
- Two colors available to help you differentiate between settings during layout
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days