Makita 9404 8.8-Amp 4'' x 24'' Variable Speed Belt Sander with Cloth Dust Bag
Makita' 4'' x 24'' Belt Sander, model 9404, combines fast, efficient stock removal with quiet operation for comfortable use over extended periods. The 9404 Belt Sander is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furnituremakers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors. It features a powerful 8.8-amp motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed dial lets you match the belt speed to the application and the type of wood. The dial lets you set the speed and forget it, providing greater control. At just 84 dB, the 9404 is one of the quietest sanders in its class. The nose and side of the sander are open, allowing you to sand right up against the wall, and to sand inside curves with the front wheel.
- Powerful 8.8 amp motor for fast material removal
- Low noise (84 dB) for operator comfort
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Long 16.4' power cord for greater range
- Variable speed control dial (690-1,440 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
(1) Cloth Dust Bag
|Manufacturer Part Number||9404|
Just need the right sizes adaptor.