Makita A-97695 3-Piece 6'' ImpactX Magnetic Nut Driver Set
ImpactX is a line of impact-rated insert bits and fastening accessories built specifically to endure the force of high-volume screwdriving with high torque impact drivers. Standard driver bits are brittle and fit poorly into fasteners, and in applications with high torque impact drivers this losing combo quickly leads to broken bits. ImpactX hits back with precision-machined (not forged) tips to ensure a full contact fit, while performance-optimized and heat-treated S2 steel provides more flex and more durability than standard bits.
- Magnetic for convenient pick-up and retention of hex nuts
- Lobular design drives along flats to reduce rounding of nuts
- Flat edges at hex opening for full contact with flanged hex-head screws
- Performance-optimized S2 steel construction for extended life
- Calibrated heat-treating process for added durability
- Manganese phosphate finish for corrosion resistance
- For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills
- Socket sizes: 1/4'', 5/16'' and 3/8''
- 10% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
(1) 5/16'' ImpactX Magnetic Nut Driver, 6'' Long
(1) 3/8'' ImpactX Magnetic Nut Driver, 6'' Long
|Manufacturer Part Number||A-97695|