Makita AC001 Compact Air Compressor
A good compressor is an essential workhorse on the jobsite and in the workshop. Makita compressors are favorites for their fast recovery time, low noise, long tool life and consistent performance. The AC001 Compact Air Compressor combines compact size with a powerful induction motor for powerful, portable performance. The AC001 is powered by a 1/6HP induction motor that provides up to 125 PSI. It weighs only 23.1 lbs.—ideal for jobsite use. It's also quiet, emitting just 72dBA. The roll cage construction provides added protection for the pump and motor assembly. Additional features include a low amperage draw that reduces tripped breakers at start-up, and an oil-less pump for maintenance-free operation.
- Powerful 1/6 maximum horsepower induction motor provides up to 125 PSI
- Lightweight design (23.1 lbs.) for increased job site portability
- Low noise for operator comfort; ideal for indoor use
- Low amp draw reduces incidents of tripped breakers at start-up
- Roll cage construction for extra protection of pump and motor assembly
- Oil-less pump designed for maintenance-free operation
- Copper discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance and air tank release
- Universal brass coupler for increased durability and reduced corrosion
- Large pressure gauges for easier visibility of tank and hose pressure
- Ideal for case and base installation, trim and finish carpentry, cabinet and furniture makers, and more
(1) 1/4'' Universal Quick Coupler, Male (447013-E)
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
|Manufacturer Part Number||AC001|
2 months ago
4 months ago
We started it up Christmas eve and were surprised the noise level was pretty low.
Don't have a DB meter and don't know that I ever saw any rating on that.
All in all it is not too loud and served their needs for the price.
- Makita MAC700 2HP Air Compressor$209.99