Makita AF353 Pneumatic 23-Gauge, 1-3/8'' Pin Nailer
The Makita 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (model AF353) offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF353 has a side, drop-in loading magazine that accepts standard 23 ga. headless pins sized 5/8'', 11/16'', 3/4'', 1'', 1-3/16'' and 1-3/8''. The nail lock-out and red window alert the user when to reload pins. The 2-finger trigger is used for controlled firing. With a compact size and weight of only 2 lbs., the AF353 was engineered for all-day professional use. It is ideal for installing molding, chair rail, tacking trim, glass retainers to doors, cross pinning dowels and joints, cabinets, paneling, glazed bead, craft work, picture frame assembly, window beading, rattan furniture, and a whole host of other woodworking applications. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a rear exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user and work surface, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and 2 removable no-mar tips with sightlines for increased pinning accuracy.
- Powerful motor drives standard headless pins sized 5/8'', 11/16'', 3/4'', 1'', 1-3/16'' and 1-3/8''
- Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; weighs only 2 lbs.
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry fires
- Side, drop-in loading magazine holds up to 130 nails for maximum efficiency
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Double, 2-finger trigger for user convenience
- Rear exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator and work surface
- Includes two removable no-mar tips with sightlines for increased pinning accuracy; convenient on-tool storage
- Easy-to-clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction should a jam occur
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access to tight areas and angles
- Magazine self adjusts to the proper 5/8'', 3/4'', 1'', 1-3/16'' or 1-3/8'' fastener length when loaded
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Ideal for installing molding, chair rail, tacking trim, glass retainers to doors, cross pinning dowels & joints, cabinets, paneling, glazed bead, craft work, picture frame assembly, window beading, rattan furniture, and a wide variety of other woodworking applications
- Minimum recommended air delivery of .9 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 10% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
(1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
(1) Safety Glasses
(2) No-Mar Tip
(1) Air Fitting
(1) Hex Wrench
(1) Tool Case
|Manufacturer Part Number||AF353|