Makita B-52370 38-Piece Impact GOLD Driver Bit Set
Impact GOLD® bits are made from high-strength steel for use with high-torque impact drivers. They boast longer life and a precision-fit tip engineered to prevent ''cam-out'' and stripping. The 38-Piece Torsion Bit Set includes an Impact GOLD® Torsion Bit Holder with a range of bits featuring Xtreme Torsion Technology. This feature allows the torsion section of the bit and bit holder to flex under load and take pressure off of the bit tip for durability in high torque applications. The two-piece design allows the torsion technology to fully activate. The insert bit holder features a rare earth neodymium magnet for easy, one-handed fastening, without dropped fasteners. In addition, the convenient Mag Boost sleeve makes any power bit magnetic. When used with an impact driver, the Makita Impact GOLD® Torsion Bit Set is ideal for a wide variety of fastening applications including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor, and more.
- Impact GOLD® insert bits last up to 10X longer than standard insert bits
- Double-ended Power Bits feature one bit with two magnetic tips for quick bit changes
- Xtreme Torsion Technology lets the torsion section of the bit and bit holder flex under load, taking pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications
- Mag Boost makes any power bit magnetic
- Two-piece bit holder design is engineered to allow the torsion technology to fully activate
- Insert bit holder features a rare earth neodymium magnet that is 2X stronger than magnets in standard insert bit holders
- Features the innovative detachable nutsetter that allows the user to remove the socket for easy cleaning of the magnet
- High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers
- Insert bits feature precision-fit tip engineered to prevent ''cam-out'' and stripping
- Combine bits with Impact GOLD® bit holder to last up to 15X longer than standard insert bits
- Ideal for driving screws in a wide variety of heavy-duty fastening applications including deck building, framing and installing plywood subfloor
- 10% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
(5) 2-1/2'' Double-ended power bits: (2) PH2-SQ2, (2) PH2-T25, (1) PH2-T30
(3) Detachable nutsetters: (1) 1/4'', (1) 5/16'', (1) 3/8''
(1) Detachable nutsetter adapter
(1) 1/4'' Socket adapter
(1) Mag boost
(1) Torsion bit holder
|Manufacturer Part Number||B-52370|