Makita XDT15ZB 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver, Bare Tool
Ultra-compact cordless impact driver provides comfortable handling, access to tight areas, and uncompromised power and torque.
Makita's line of 18V ''sub-compact'' cordless tools gives users the easy handling characteristics of a smaller 12V tool with the power of an 18V tool. At just 5-5/16'' long, this variable speed brushless impact driver is ideal for working in tight spaces. It weighs only 2.6 lbs with the 2.0Ah battery (sold separately) installed, ensuring minimal fatigue over long periods of time. It features two speed settings for a wide range of fastening applications. The impact driver features Assist Mode (A-mode) which helps eliminate screw cam-out and cross threading by driving at low speed until tightening begins. Star Protection technology lets the tool and battery exchange data in real time to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16''
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery (sold separately) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM and 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate ''screw cam-out'' and ''cross threading'' by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|Manufacturer Part Number||XDT15ZB|