MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy
Just one pour makes your table look like it has 50 coats of varnish—seals, protects, and provides a luxurious wet look.
If you want your table to look like it has 50 coats of varnish with just one pour, look no further than MAS Epoxies Table Top Pro. Table Top Pro is a clear epoxy resin coating with a glass like finish and an easy 1:1 mix ratio. The epoxy resin goes on in thick, self-leveling pours, making it easy to get an alluring clear finish. If you're looking for an epoxy that will protect your table top and provide a luxurious wet look, reach for MAS Epoxies Table Top Pro.
- An easy to use, two part epoxy table top finish that is clear, self-leveling, and cures at room temperature
- Great for tables, bar tops, furniture, signs, artwork and more
- Compatible with color pigments, alcohol ink and acrylic paints
- Simply pour and spread evenly, covering the entire surface, for a beautiful glass like finish
- Resists scratching and yellowing
- Do not apply oil based stains to surface prior to applying epoxy. Coating oil based stains with epoxy will result in surface imperfections and adhesion issues.
MAS Epoxy FAQ will also help you determine working time. https://masepoxies.com/faq/
To prepare the surface sand with a higher grit sandpaper (220 or higher), remove any imperfections and wipe with denatured alcohol.
MAS Table Top Pro can be used for exterior projects and furniture, but like most consumer products, Table Top Pro is not UV stable. Generally speaking, epoxy resin tends to yellow and may chalk when exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, which is why we recommend protecting epoxies with a UV protectant varnish or paint for outdoor use.