Maxline M3800 Master Kit with 100' of 1/2'' Tubing
The RapidAir Maxline M3800 1/2'' Master Kit is a user-friendly system for routing compressed air throughout your shop. It is leakproof, corrosion resistant, and incredibly easy to install. The Maxline tubing has an aluminum core sandwiched between an inner and outer layer of polyethylene. It is easily bendable by hand so you can snake it around obstacles with a minimum of joints, yet it maintains its shape and rigidity thanks to the aluminum core. No need for a soldering iron or hacksaw—to make a connection, just cut the tubing to length with the included snips, insert it into the compression fitting and tighten the nut. The system includes 100' of 1/2'' tubing, plus all required fittings to set up three air outlets. It can be easily expanded or modified with additional outlets.
- Machined aluminum wall outlets feature built-in moisture drains
- Compression style fittings with double O-rings for extra protection against leaks
- HDPE tubing with aluminum core can be bent by hand, but is still rigid and holds its shape
- Recommended for workshop sizes under 2000 sq. ft.
- Neither the filter/regulator nor any of the fittings or hose from the outlets to your air tools are included.
(1) Manifold Kit with Straight Fittings
(3) Outlet Kits
(5) Elbow Fittings
(1) Beveling Tool
(1) Tubing Cutter
|Manufacturer Part Number||M3800|
1 month ago
Only thing I didn't like was the directions said to use the right angle connection only if absolutely necessary, and they sent 5 of them, I didn't use a single one but had to order 2 more T's because they only sent 1 of them
2 months ago
4 months ago
1 year ago
- 3 Piece Quick-Disconnect Coupler and Plug KitSpecial Price $6.29 Regular Price $6.99
- Flexzilla® 3/8" Air Hose, 25 ft or 50 ft Lengths-Air Hose
Starting at $29.99