Metric Steel Brad Point Drill Bits
These metric brad point bits are ideal for doweling and other precision hole boring in softwood, hardwood and plywood. You'll get a clean cut without tear-out! All bits are precision-ground steel. With angled cutting spurs that cut quickly and produce a clean, precise diameter hole.
- Center brad point provides exact, instant centering and guides the bit through the cut
- Side cutting edges have relieved backs to reduce friction and produce smooth side walls
- Wide, smooth flutes give quick ejecting of wood chips
|Bit Size||14 mm|
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.