Mirka DEROS 650CV 6'' Random Orbital Sander with Case, 5mm Orbit
A brushless motor with no external power supply makes this one of the lightest 6'' sanders on the market—top-mounted trigger lever for easily variable speed.
As low as $742.95
The Mirka DEROS 650CV features a brushless motor with no external power supply, making it one of the lightest 6'' sanders on the market. It has a convenient top-mounted trigger lever for easily variable speed—just like the best pneumatic sanders. The Mirka DEROS features a soft start function, built in electronic motor brake, removable power cord and digitally controlled variable speeds from 4,000 to 10,000 rpm to provide the ideal finish for a variety of applications. It has a 150 mm (6'') pad with a 5mm oscillation, and performance comparable to a conventional 500W electric sander. The motor maintains a constant speed even under heavy load, and its unique symmetrical body makes it just as comfortable in the left hand as in the right hand. The longer body also provides the option of a two-handed grip. Mirka DEROS 650CV is equipped with a backing pad, which has a central air inlet. This results in improved air flow and helps extract dust away from the center of the pad, a common problem area. Mirka DEROS 550CV is delivered in a high-quality plastic case.
Mirka DEROS 650CV 6'' Sander Details:
- High-efficiency brushless motor, with plenty of power to get the job done quickly
- Closed construction prevents dust infiltration for low maintenance and excellent reliability
- Vacuum-ready thanks to 1'' I.D. hose threaded vacuum fitting
- Brushless DC motor technology
- Power comparable to pneumatic tools, but lighter
- Quick connect fitting for the dust extraction hose
- Digitally controlled variable speeds
- Pair with ''NET'' abrasives for a dust-free experience
- On/Off Switch on all models
- Included power cord is removable and interchangeable
(1) Mirka DEROS 650CV 6'' Random Orbital Sander with Case, 5mm Orbit
(1) Power Cord
(1) Plastic Case
(1) 0.94'' Wrench
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||MID65020CAUS|