Included router clamps fit the Bosch, Dewalt, and Porter Cable compact routers.
If you have received prior versions of VCarve, they are upgradeable to version 9.0.
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
15% Restocking fee on all CNC Shark returns.
No Returns on Software.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Router shown in image above is not included.
Next Wave Shark SD100
Next Wave Automation's most affordable CNC package—boasts the same 12'' x 13'' x 3'' XYZ travel as the Piranha!
Next Wave Shark SD100 is a compact, affordable CNC machine capable of high-quality 3D carving and machining in wood, soft metals, plastics, and other solid surface materials. It features an MDF table with slots to accept hold-down clamps (#35283, sold separately), XYZ travel of 12'' x 13'' x 3'', and arrives fully assembled so you can get right to work. The Next Wave Shark SD100 comes with all necessary software, including VCarve Desktop for project design, and Next Wave exclusive easy-to-use Ready2Control-Basic panel software, allowing the user complete visibility and control over the entire project during operation. Made in USA.
- All black MDF bed with t-slots to allow a variety of clamping positions
- Includes the latest VCarve Desktop Design software including Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Ready2Control-Basic software provides complete visibility and control over your projects
- Requires a PC Computer with USB port (sold separately)
- Requires a Bosch, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, or similar style palm router (sold separately)
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in USA
(1) Next Wave Shark SD100
(1) VCarve Desktop design software package
(1) Ready2Control-Basic panel software package
|Manufacturer Part Number||10027|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.