Nova Limited Edition Veterans Pen Plus Jaws
Nova's Pen Plus Jaws quickly convert your Nova chuck into a fast, accurate pen blank drilling tool. In addition, this Limited Edition Veterans Day set is laser-engraved with the text ''Honoring Those Who Served.'' The large jaw profile provides a solid grip for all sizes of pen blanks, and a perfectly centered hole, every time. Being able to finely control the drill feed on your lathe helps to prevent break out on delicate pen walls. Pen Plus Jaws are also perfect for squaring up the pen blank ends after gluing in the tubes. But here's the ''Plus'' in Pen Plus—the heavy-duty design of the jaws means that they're also powerful enough to handle larger, longer spigot work. With an internal profile that accepts square turning blanks, and a rock solid grip over 1-1/2'' long, the jaws perform admirably, with minimal vibration.
- Limited Edition set commemorates Veterans Day with a laser-engraved text ''Honoring Those Who Served''
- Solid, extended grip design holds the Pen Blank firmly without vibration for clean, accurate drilling
- Lets you complete all pen making operations on the lathe – no need for a drill press
- Lets you finely control the feed rate for those delicate pen blanks that are prone to breakout
- Holds long square/round stock firmly and accurately for wider project use beyond just pens
- Fits all NOVA chucks
Features standard on all Nova Jaws:
- Nova chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all chuck models
- All accessory jaws in the range will fit all the chucks in the range for optimum flexibility. Some, however, are not recommended. See individual jaws for recommendations
- Nova chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength
|Manufacturer Part Number||6062|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.