SuperMax 19-38 Combo Sander Nylon Brush Head
The SuperMax Nylon Brush Head provides a bit of flex for gentle sanding—very useful for cleaning old wood, denibbing, opening the grain prior to staining, and for scuff sanding a primer coat. It can also be used on bare wood to create a weathered look. The bristles are impregnated with 80-grit silicon carbide abrasive, which allows it to cut rather than burnish. Use it with your SuperMax 19-38 Combo Sander (#55741, sold separately).
- Nylon bristles impregnated with 80-grit silicon carbide abrasive
- Use to scuff sand, defuzz stock and clean reclaimed wood
- Sand bare wood, primer sand, scuff sand and distress for a wood-grain texture
- Estimated delivery time: 7 - 10 days.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous US.
|Manufacturer Part Number||71938-3|
- 1/4" Shank Arbor$19.99
- 80 Grit PerformaX Sanding Belts, 4 Wraps (for Model 16-32)Special Price $26.99 Regular Price $29.99