Orange ISOtunes® Pro Noise-Isolating Bluetooth® Earbuds, 27 dB NRR
ISOtunes Pro Noise-Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds let you tune in the sounds you want to hear, like music and phone conversations, and tune out the ones you don't, like power tools, lawn mowers and vacuums. And thanks to Bluetooth wireless technology, you'll enjoy all of this without any messy cords. Comply™ foam tips block out external noise to your ear, while the built-in noise-cancelling microphone filters out noise that would otherwise be heard over the phone. Custom-fit memory wire near the buds conforms to your ear for a secure fit. Use the connected micro controller to play and pause music, answer and end calls and adjust the volume. The buds are connected by a single tether that hangs around your neck when not in use. Includes a selection of rubber and foam tips of various sizes to fit your ear.
- Custom-fit memory wire conforms to ear for stable fit
- Ultra lightweight at only 0.75 ounces
- Features aptX® high definition audio playback
- Designed for hard use in working environments—sheds water, moisture and sweat
- Noise-cancelling microphone blocks out steady state background noise like lawn mowers, engines, fans and vacuums, allowing for clearer calls in loud environments
- ANSI-certified 27 dB noise reduction rating (NRR)
- 10-hour music playback and talk time, 240-hour standby time
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- SafeSound™ Technology with 85 dB volume limit (OSHA-compliant) helps to protect your hearing
(3) Pairs of Comply™ Foam Noise-Isolating Eartips (S, M and L)
(3) Pairs of Rubber Eartips (S, M and L)
(1) USB Charger
(1) Zippered Case
|Manufacturer Part Number||IT-01|
1 year ago
After trying the earmuffs and those foam plugs that come in packs of 100, I was missing having music while I work on projects. I did a ton of research and settled on trying these out, and I am not disappointed at all.
1) When it comes to the experience of the wearer, these are NOT noise cancelling, they ARE noise isolating. The noise cancelling feature mentioned is for the benefit of the person on the other end of a phone call, and it's pretty impressive.
2) You've got to work with the fit. It took a couple of times and tries with the different sizes of Comply plugs to get a fit I liked and was most effective. After I got that down, it takes me 10 seconds to put these on.
3) I was floored with how well these cut down on the noise from my tools! Having a 27 NRR, it worked better than the foam earplugs I have been using lately. (This could be a fit issue, as those plugs are 30 NRR.)
4) I now use these for work calls when I'm around the house. The call clarity is great, and they are more comfortable to wear than my normal headset.
5) I see a couple of comments about the range. I was able to get 30' from my phone, with 4 residential walls between myself and the phone, before I started to notice any connection issues. Since I'm usually in my garage and not more than 20' from my phone in an open space, this is excellent.
6) Initial connection takes a little longer than the manual says, but once it is paired, it connects every time I power the plugs up.
All-in-all, I am extremely happy with these. I'm a tech guy, and woodworking is my hobby/passion I do to relax. I'm no "shill", and I have nothing to gain from giving these 5 stars. I normally don't write reviews, but I was so happy with these, I had to share. Your experience may be different, but most of the feedback I have seen on these online have been in line with what I have been enjoying so far.
Now back to making sawdust.
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
Like all wireless headphones, these aren't great on bass but I know that going in. Sound quality is still above avg and they fit me great and don't fall off. I am impressed and think these are a bargain. I picked them up at the Rockler in Garland ,Tx.
5 months ago
10 months ago