Osborne EB-3 Miter Gauge
The Osborne EB-3 Miter Gauge uses the inherently strong structural properties of a triangle to keep its fence rigid all the way out to the end. This means no more inaccuracies caused by wobbly miter gauge fences. The EB-3 features a new telescopic fence that offers support and repeat-ability up to 42'' from the blade. The stop flips out of the way when not in use and abrasive tape on the fence face prevents workpiece slippage. The patented angle adjustment assembly makes it possible to quickly and easily find any angle, while the precision detent plunger auto-locates common angles quickly: every 5°, and at 22.5°. The fence can also be adjusted from side to side, allowing tight clearance to the blade, and the entire assembly is reversible in seconds for use in either miter slot. A removable heavy-duty steel T-slot washer holds the guide bar snug to the table, while the three guide bar expansion screws remove any play in the miter slot. A simple-to-use lockable calibration mechanism allows you to make precision angle adjustments when needed.
- Three expansion slots in the guide bar provide a perfect fit with your table saw. Adjustments are made from the top side for ease of fitting
- New fence extension allows for solid support of long material and carries the flip stop out to 42''
- Side-to-side fence adjustability for better material support next to the blade
- Accuracy within 1/30th degree right out of the box, but includes a simple and precise zero calibration adjustment feature should the need arise
- Index on the telescoping arm allows you to set specific angles. There are 20 preset/auto-locating settings: one at each 5° increment and at 22 1/2°. Half or even quarter degree settings can be selected by visually splitting the space between the angle indicator lines
- Fits any miter slot 3/8'' deep x 3/4'' wide. The EB-3 bar itself is 0.741'' wide (will fit Craftsman slots) with expansion capabilities out to about 0.765''
|Manufacturer Part Number||EB3|