Pau Rosa S4S 3/4" Thickness
An African hardwood with a stunning spectrum of warm colors—pre-surfaced S4S to 3/4'' thick!
Pau Rosa is a heavy African hardwood with a color that can range from burgundy red to bright orange, often with a stunning spectrum of colors. Dark brown streaks are common, and the overall color will darken with age. Pau Rosa is very dense, with a uniform medium texture and a high natural luster. Though dense, it is generally easy to work with sharp tools. Pau Rosa is typically offered in small blocks and veneers—take advantage of these hard-to-find boards to bring the beauty of this unique hardwood to your larger projects.
- Planed and surfaced S4S to 3/4'' thick
- Pre-cut and ripped to several dimensions—cut down further if needed
- Minimizes waste from bark, wavy edges etc.
(1) Piece of Pau Rosa lumber (choose size)
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood