Paua Abalone, 2 oz, Large Pieces
Exhibits a rich spectrum of luminous colors with shimmering, opalescent flashes—just add resin, CA glue or epoxy for eye-catching inlays.
Found only in the pure coastal waters of New Zealand, Paua Abalone shells exhibit a rich spectrum of luminous colors with shimmering, opalescent flashes. Rich blues, luxurious greens and silvery grays combine for an inlay material that attracts the eye in the most pleasing way. Lay it into a channel and add resin, CA glue or epoxy for results that will impress.
- Choose from Medium pieces or Large pieces
- 2 oz. jar of Medium pieces contains a few hundred flakes in various shapes
- 2 oz. jar of Large pieces contains about a hundred flakes in various shapes
- Graded at 2.5 on the Mohs hardness scale—easily sandable with silicon carbide or aluminum oxide abrasives, which have a hardness of 9
- Spectacular quality, with opalescent blues and rich greens
- Perfect for inlaying jewelry, pen turnings, knife handles and more
- Easy to use, apply with CA glue or epoxy
- Comes in reusable jar for easy storage
Note: Paua abalone is a natural material. There may be variations in color and minor impurities which only add to its natural appeal.
(1) 2 oz. bag of Paua Abalone pieces
(1) Information card
|Manufacturer Part Number||7.12E+11|
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood