Pen-Turning Ergonomic Turning Tools, 2 Carbide, 1 HSS
Was $159.99, Now $139.99!
At only 9-1/2'' long, these tools are the perfect size for turning pens, bottle stoppers and other small items. Set includes one high speed steel 1/8'' parting tool, and two carbide insert tools: a 1/2'' round cutter and a 1/2'' square cutter with a 2'' radius that produces an exceptionally smooth finish cut. The inserts in the two carbide models can be easily rotated to expose a fresh edge. Handles are solid ash encased in thick, molded rubber for excellent ergonomics and a sure grip.
- Small size is ideal for pen turning and other mini lathe projects
- No sharpening needed, thanks to the replaceable, rotatable carbide cutter
- Ash handles are coated with a soft, grippy rubber for a secure, effortless grip and excellent ergonomics
(1) Square (with 2'' Radius) Carbide Pen Turning Tool
(1) High Speed Steel 1/8'' Pen Parting Tool
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.