Securely holds your work to the table surface of the Jointmaker Pro v2 (#64379, sold separately).
Pivot Clamp for Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2
Use this pivoting hold-down clamp to secure work to the table surface of your Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2 (#64379, sold separately). Tightening the knob applies pressure to both clamp pads, simultaneously locking both the work and the clamp into position. The pivoting action and swiveling clamp pads provides the flexibility to hold a variety of workpieces—even non-flat pieces—in a wide range of positions. Its 5/16-18 hex head bolt slips through a table slot and can be positioned anywhere along the slot.
- Increases the accuracy and versatility of your Jointmaker Pro
- Precision machined from anodized aluminum
- Swiveling clamp pads let you clamp non-flat items
- Maximum workpiece thickness is 1-5/8'' (41mm)
- Maximum reach is 3-3/4'' (95mm)
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
|Manufacturer Part Number||6001004|