Plunge Base for Makita Compact Routers
The Makita Plunge Base adds the capabilities of a plunge router to your Makita Compact Router. It is used with the Makita RT0700C and RT0701C Compact Routers (e.g. #51834, sold separately), as well as Makita's 18V Cordless Compact Routers (e.g. #52895, sold separately). The Plunge Base features a plunge range of 0'' to 1-3/8''. It is perfect for hinge mortising, and by routing progressively deeper passes, you can even rout deep channels. The fine depth adjustment has three preset depth stops that allow you to quickly switch between commonly used settings. The base accepts industry standard template guides.
- Plunge depth capacity of 1'' to 1-3/8''
- Easy-to-use fine depth adjustment with 3 preset depth stops
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever
- Removable clear plastic shield helps block airborne debris
- Sub-base accepts industry standard template guides for added versatility
|Manufacturer Part Number||196094-2|