Porter-Cable 3-1/2'' Clipped-Head Framing Nailer
Weighing in at only 7.3 pounds, and capable of driving nails up to 3-1/2" long, the Porter-Cable FC350B is a lightweight framing nailer with a powerful punch. With tool-free adjustable depth-of-drive, it's easy to dial in the proper set for your nail heads, and the selectable trigger features trigger lockout and contact actuation modes, plus a low-nail lockout to ensure that you never fire a blank. Also features tool-free adjustable exhaust, a comfortable over-molded grip, and a reversible rafter hook for convenient hanging.
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2" x .131" into engineered lumber
- Selectable trigger with trigger lockout for restrictive or contact actuation mode
- Tool-free adjustable depth of drive for proper setting of nail heads
- Reversible rafter hook for hanging tool on left or right side
- Low nail lockout indicates when to reload tool
- Over-molded grip for comfort & control
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- There is an additional $15.50 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 10 business days.
- 10% restocking fee.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
(1) Owner's manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||FC350B|
|Max Fastener Length||3-1/2"|
|Operating Pressure||70 - 120 PSI|