Porter-Cable 3-1/2'' Clipped-Head Framing Nailer
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Vendor Lead Time: 10 business days.
10% restocking fee.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Weighing in at only 7.3 pounds, and capable of driving nails up to 3-1/2" long, the Porter-Cable FC350B is a lightweight framing nailer with a powerful punch. With tool-free adjustable depth-of-drive, it's easy to dial in the proper set for your nail heads, and the selectable trigger features trigger lockout and contact actuation modes, plus a low-nail lockout to ensure that you never fire a blank. Also features tool-free adjustable exhaust, a comfortable over-molded grip, and a reversible rafter hook for convenient hanging.
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2" x .131" into engineered lumber
- Selectable trigger with trigger lockout for restrictive or contact actuation mode
- Tool-free adjustable depth of drive for proper setting of nail heads
- Reversible rafter hook for hanging tool on left or right side
- Low nail lockout indicates when to reload tool
- Over-molded grip for comfort & control
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
(1) Owner's manual
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||FC350B|
|Max Fastener Length||3-1/2"|
|Operating Pressure||70 - 120 PSI|