Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 10 business days.
10% restocking fee.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Porter-Cable Coil Roofing Nailer
With a compact body that's 5% lighter than its predecessor, the RN175B offers improved balance and control, and less fatigue on big roofing jobs. The dual modes electable trigger allows you to easily transition from single- to contact firing mode, and the nail gun also features an adjustable shingle guide for easy, accurate shingle placement. With a magazine capacity of 120, you can cover a lot of ground before it's time to reload, and reloading is quick and easy. The efficient motor features a tool-free adjustable exhaust diffuser, and a steel safety contact with dual carbide inserts to protect against wear.
- Compact body design is 5% lighter than the previous model for improved balance and control
- Tool-free adjustable shingle guide for accurate shingle placement
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode
- Quick-set depth of drive helps prevent shingle damage
- Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety and tool protection
- Over-molded grip for comfort and control
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||RN175B|
|Max Fastener Length||1-3/4"|
|Operating Pressure||70 - 120 PSI|