Porter-Cable Coil Roofing Nailer
With a compact body that's 5% lighter than its predecessor, the RN175B offers improved balance and control, and less fatigue on big roofing jobs. The dual modes electable trigger allows you to easily transition from single- to contact firing mode, and the nail gun also features an adjustable shingle guide for easy, accurate shingle placement. With a magazine capacity of 120, you can cover a lot of ground before it's time to reload, and reloading is quick and easy. The efficient motor features a tool-free adjustable exhaust diffuser, and a steel safety contact with dual carbide inserts to protect against wear.
- Compact body design is 5% lighter than the previous model for improved balance and control
- Tool-free adjustable shingle guide for accurate shingle placement
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode
- Quick-set depth of drive helps prevent shingle damage
- Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety and tool protection
- Over-molded grip for comfort and control
- There is an additional $15.50 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 10 business days.
- 10% restocking fee.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RN175B|
|Max Fastener Length||1-3/4"|
|Operating Pressure||70 - 120 PSI|