Porter Cable Restorer with Paint and Rust Remover Drum
The Porter-Cable Restorer boasts many of the benefits of both a belt sander and an angle grinder. When compared to a belt sander, it is lighter, easier to handle, and more versatile, thanks to the wide variety of accessories. Weighing in at just 4.5 lbs, the Restorer is less than half the weight of most belt sanders. It is also much more compact for maneuvering in tight areas. The barrel-shaped roller quickly flings debris away from the surface, which decreases heat build-up and clogged abrasives. When compared to an angle grinder, the Restorer yields a much smoother finish, particularly on wood, where the flat roller helps prevent gouging and the abrasive can be aligned with the grain. The tool is well-balanced, with a pistol grip for one-handed use, and a front palm grip for working vertically or overhead.
- Use to buff, sand, grind, polish, scrub or clean wood, metal, masonry and fiberglass
- Accepts a wide range of quick-change roller sleeves and wheels for use on metal, wood, cement, and more
- Connect a vacuum to the dust port to collect debris during use
- Easy accessory changes with the quick-release end cover
- Lock-on button decreases fatigue during long sanding sessions
- Powerful 3.5 amp variable-speed motor
Package includes the Paint and Rust Remover Drum—ideal for removing caked-on coatings and excessive rust buildup.
This rugged abrasive wheel powers through paint and rust with minimal clogging. Made of hard-textured, nonwoven fleece, it is ideal for cleaning and descaling welds, and pore-deep removal of rust, oxidation and coatings. It can be used on wood, metal and masonry.
(1) Paint and Rust Remover Drum
(2) 120-Grit Fine Sanding Sleeves
(2) 80-Grit Medium Sanding Sleeves
(2) 60-Grit Coarse Sanding Sleeves
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|