Nova 1624 II Wood Lathe
Estimated Vendor Lead Time: 7-14 business days.
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
The Nova 1624 II retains all of the prized features of the older 1624, but with a gleaming black finish that matches other recent offerings from Nova. Its swiveling headstock rotates a full 360°, and locks at any position for outboard turning of large items. The powerful 1.5 HP belt-drive motor delivers 50% more power than comparable lathes, and features eight speeds with a range of 215-3600 RPM. Solid cast iron components deliver rock solid performance and low vibration. The cam action levers make adjustments fast and easy, while the beefy rubber grips provide good ergonomics. All this fits into a compact workspace, yet is expandable to meet the needs of the largest projects. Includes cast iron and steel stand.
- Quality solid cast iron construction
- Incredible power in a compact working space, great for small shops
- Swivel head lets you position work where you want it for comfort and space efficiency
- Head swivels 360° and locks at any position, with detents at 0°, 22°, 45° and 90°
- Rugged 2MT spindles included
- Lathe accessories are common between Nova models, so your accessories can still be used if you choose to upgrade your Nova lathe in the future
- Quick-action cam levers adjust quickly and precisely
- Eight speed settings let you tailor the RPM to your specific project
- Switch lets you change the motor from forward to reverse
(1) 80mm/3'' faceplate
(1) 300mm/12'' toolrest
(1) 2MT live center
(1) 2MT spur center
(1) Cast iron/steel stand
(1) Manual and fastenings
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||1624-44II|