- Spiral cutterhead and knives provide smoother cutting and a finer finish than conventional knives
- Powerful 3HP TEFC motor controlled with a magnetic switch for safety
- Three V-belts transfer maximum power to the cutterhead
- Digital readout ensures accurate table positioning
- Large cast iron handwheel positions table quickly and easily
- Serrated steel infeed roller and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble free operation
- Large, precision ground cast iron table and extensions provide maximum workpiece support
- Two-speed gearbox features automatic chain tensioner
- One-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters
- Steel top-mounted return rollers speed repetitive cuts
- Angled dust chute with 4" port positions collection hose away from the work area while providing efficient chip and dust collection
- Table locks firmly in place, preventing movement during cutting
- Powermatic Part Number: 1791210
- Model Number: 15S
- Brand: Powermatic
- Height: 43.5"
- Width: 28"
- Length: 48"
- Net Weight: 507 lbs.
- Maximum Planing: 14-7/8"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6"
- Maximum Full Width: 1/8"
- Depth of Cut:
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/4"
- Minimum Planing Length: 8"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Cutterhead Speed: 4500 RPM
- Cuts Per Minute: 13500
- Feed Rate: 16 and 20 FPM
- Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Number of Knives: 3
- Table Size: 15" x 48"
- : (w/ extensions)
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum: 800 cu.ft/min
- CFM Required:
- Readout Scale: inch/metric
- Table Support: 4 column
- Column Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Rotation: Forward
- Amps: 15 A
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- 3HP TEFC motor with magnetic controls
- Spiral cutterhead with three flexible steel knives
- 4" diameter dust port
- Cast iron extension tables
- Closed stand with built-in casters
- Digital readout
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791210|
|Planer Blade Size||15"|
|Planer Cutter Head Speed||4500 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||1/4"|
|Number of Knives||3|