Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning
Powermatic 31A Sander, 6"x48" Belt/12" Disc, 2HP 3PH 230/460V, Manual Switch
Loaded with features, the 31A from Powermatic can tackle the most demanding tasks. Full cast iron construction allows both metal and woodworking to be done on the same machine and the Integral Dual Dust Port keeps both belt and disc portions clean, extending abrasive life. The articulating table mounted on the 6" x 48" belt sander head can be used vertically, horizontally, or angled to accommodate diverse jobs. The belt head has an indexing pin with stops at 0, 45° and 90° and the head lock allows use at any angle in-between. Removing the top guard allows contour sanding and the cast iron tables with miter gauge slots and positive stops make set-up fast, accurate, and simple for any angle.
- Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0° to 90°; includes indexing pin for 0, 45°, and 90° stops
- Belt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slots
- Belt table tilts down to 45°, and can be set for beveled and mitered angle sanding
- Full cast iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums for smooth sanding belt movement and support
- 12" disc is balanced for flat, even coverage
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791292K|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Speed||2375 RPM (Disc) | 2410 SFPM (Belt)|
|Table Tilt||15 up, 45 down|
|Belt Size||7-1/2'' x 13-1/4''|