Powermatic PM-TJ Tenoning Jig
Powermatic has substantially raised the bar on table saw tenoning jigs with the PM-TJ 1799000. Unlike traditional designs, this tenoning jig can be set up using your specific mortise chisel and a piece of scrap wood to register the stock thickness—no measuring, marking or fussy adjustments are required. The jig is adjusted laterally by sliding the wedge-shaped halves in opposing directions, which helps maintain parallelism with the blade. An innovative system of stops makes it easy to make repeatable cuts. Precision machining throughout and lightweight aluminum construction make the PM-TJ a pleasure to use, and a tool that will yield exceptional results time after time.
- Uses your specific mortise chisel and workpiece for set up, eliminating the need for measuring and marking
- Adjustable work stop and clamp securely hold your workpiece
- Handles are located away from the blade, in easily accessible locations
- Guide bar is adjustable to precisely fit your table saw miter slot
- Work stop can be angled, and features a magnified indicator
- Compact, adjustable clamp slides in a T-track at the top of the fence
- Lightweight construction makes it easy to move on and off your table saw
- Microadjust system lets you customize your tenons
- May be used with low profile riving knives
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
(1) Guide Bar Assembly with Fasteners
(1) Workstop Assembly with Fasteners
(1) Clamp Assembly
(1) Operating Instructions
(1) Parts Manual
(1) Warranty Card
|Manufacturer Part Number||1799000|
Best of Luck
Big Daddy D Woodworking