Machined solid brass setup bars allow you to accurately set depth of cut, fence to cutter distance, material thickness and more without using calipers or tape measure.
- Accurately machined to within .005".
- Set includes six 2-1/2" long bars measuring 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" square.
- Can be combined for additional heights.
- Accurate to +/-.005".
- Slightly oiled for protection.
- Comes in protective plastic storage case.
- Combine bars for additional heights; ie. stack 1/8" and 5/16" to get 7/16".
Set includes (6) 2-1/2" long bars measuring 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" square
I read a lot of complaining...Posted February 11, 2011
I read a lot of complaining about the sizes not being stamped into the bars....what do you want for $20.00. You can simply make up an index card outlining which bar is which and put it in the case.
Anyone that uses a router table...Posted January 18, 2011
Anyone that uses a router table as much as I do, must buy this set. It's a time saver and it only took a couple of minutes to etch the sizes on all 5. That's quality and the price was right.
Work as advertised. Would help if...Posted January 15, 2011
Work as advertised. Would help if they were stamped with the size on the bars themselves.
Longer would be nice, but I'd...Posted January 12, 2011
Longer would be nice, but I'd like to see a set in metric too.
I have had a set of...Posted August 18, 2010
I have had a set of these setup bars for a few years. When I bought them, I never imagined how useful they would be.