Prevost Safety Series Push-Button Air Coupler and Plug Combo, 1/4'' Female NPT
The Prevo S1 industrial style coupler features a quick-release button that can be operated with just one hand. It also has a safety feature that bleeds off downstream air pressure before releasing the tool. This prevents air tools and hose extensions from flying across the shop when released. The coupler has a rugged steel core and a non-marring, impact-resistant composite surround. A mating male plug adapter is also included in this package. Prevost's plugs are machined to tight tolerances and chemically hardened (nitrided) for exceptional durability and resistance to leaks.
- Safety feature releases downstream air before releasing the plug, preventing hose whip
- Easy one-handed operation—push to connect, push button to release
- Internal NRB O-ring for less leakage and lower operating costs
- Tough composite body is extremely resistant to abrasion and crushing and will not scratch delicate surfaces
- Push button design won't accidentally disconnect if dropped or dragged
|Manufacturer Part Number||REI6 201251P|