For a limited time only! CLICK HERE to purchase the Pro Phenolic Router Table, Fence, Stand, & FX Router Lift and receive a $100 gift card.
Pro Phenolic Router Table, Fence, Stand, & FX Router Lift
Our brand-new pro tables feature one-piece 3/4" solid phenolic construction for an ultra-flat, low-friction surface that won't warp, dent, scratch or delaminate, and the whiter, brighter finish enhances visibility. These packages include our Steel Stand and the acclaimed Router Lift FX for effortless above-table adjustments and bit changes. 3/4" T-profile miter slot allows you to use precision aftermarket miter gauges, while universal T-tracks in both the fence and table accept stops, hold-downs and more. Included aluminum Pro Fence features two adjustable white melamine MDF faces, front- and rear-facing accessory T-tracks and an included dust port and bit guard. 10-point plate leveling/locking system. 24" x 32" table. 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 1/4" aluminum plate.
- Includes our acclaimed Rockler Router Lift FX for above-table bit height adjustments and bit changes
- Router Lift FX includes insert ring with 1-1/2" opening
- Featuring 8-points of plate leveling and 2 locking points
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing
- Includes Rockler Pro Fence with extruded aluminum backer for straight, accurate cuts
- Large opening in fence for big router bits
- Aluminum fence backer features front- and rear-mounted universal T-tracks that accept 5/16" T-bolts, 1/4" T-bolts, and 1/4" Hex bolts
- Includes new, larger steel stand
- Fence features a 2-1/2" O.D. (2-1/4" I.D.) dust port
Will my router work with the FX Lift?The Router Lift FX accepts the following routers:
- Bosch 1616
- Bosch 1617
- Bosch 1618
- DeWalt 610
- DeWalt 616
- Dewalt 618
- Porter-Cable 690/890 series
(1) Rockler Pro Router Table Fence
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port
(1) Rockler Steel Stand
(1) Rockler Router Lift FX with Insert Ring
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
7 months ago
Depending on your height, the table with casters may be too low for comfort. If this is the case, you can install the 3" riser blocks, #44836, to get the table to a comfortable height.
Then there is/are insert plate/s for the "blue part" that also end up flush to the "blue Part" to accommodate different size bits. At the end.... from the bit hole to the phenolic table is precisely flush.
I hope that I interpreted you question correctly and that my reply is what you were looking for.
- Rockler Pro Phenolic Router Table, Fence, & FX Router LiftSpecial Price $549.99 Regular Price $599.99
- Rockler Router Speed Control$59.99
- Safety Power Tool SwitchSpecial Price $29.99 Regular Price $39.99