PSA - Pressure Sensitive Veneer - 24 Inch X 96 Inch
Our clean and simple "peel-and-stick" 1/64'' thick veneers are now available in convenient 24"x 96" sheets. The 96" lengths are ideal for tall cabinets and uppers. No messy contact cement need apply-simplycut the veneer to size with a scissors, peel off the backing and use a High Pressure J-Roller (#50014, sold separately) for the smoothest application possible. This flexible veneer comes in Ash, White Laminate, White Birch, White Oak, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Mahogany, Red Oak and Walnut.
- Unfinished real wood (white matte is not real wood)
- Accepts stains and finishes (white matte does not accept stains)
- Permanently bonds to wood, glass, plastic and metal
- Not recommended for use on fir plywood
Refacing tips: First, apply veneer to the end panels. Once you're ready for thefaceframes, start with the stiles (vertical members). Cut veneer slightly wider thanstile (leaving an overlap), and line up edge with top of the stile. Peel off backing and press as you go. Trim off the excess veneer. Finish by using a High Pressure J-Roller for optimal adhesion. Repeat the procedure on the rails (horizontal members).
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.