Boasts the same 20'' x 12'' working envelope of lasers costing far more—engraves images and lettering, and even cuts some thin materials.
Ready2Laser 20” x 12” Desktop Solid State Laser
The Ready2Laser® from Next Wave Automation brings affordability to desktop lasers, boasting the same 20'' x 12'' working envelope of lasers costing far more. With its powerful 7-watt solid state laser diode the Ready2Laser® can create incredibly detailed photographic engravings, images and lettering, and even do light cutting on thin materials such as balsa, basswood, leather and fabrics. The included Ready2Design software lets you create files from just about any image or import them from other types of software. You can raster, vector, trace and dither, allowing excellent shading and detailing. The unit features a 2-1/2'' exhaust port that allows you to use a shop vacuum equipped with a HEPA filter to remove smoke and fumes.
- Fully-enclosed 12'' x 20'' burning area
- Laser head moves at 400 inches per minute
- Laser test functionality for easy and accurate laser positioning
- Generates true raster images at 1000 levels of gray
- True PWM control for smoother gray-scale images
- Integrated fan keeps the laser cool for longer life
- Soft start helps protect the diode
- LED status lights for input, laser enabled and laser on
- Lightweight and compact for portability
- Files are easily downloaded via USB
- Free Ready2Design software with vector and rastering capability ($150 Retail value)
- Full LCD display indicates different states, including armed and laser active
- Precision laser-trimmed regulators provide constant current to the laser
Additional features for enhanced safety:
- FDA compliant for class 1 lasers
- Thermal shutdown control
- Estop switch disables entire machine
- Magnetic safety switch on lid
- Multiple safety interlocks built into software
- Power fault protection prevents beam from activating after a power failure
Important Note: Requires PC computer with Windows 8 or later.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
|Manufacturer Part Number||20133|