- More apps will be available in the future to further enhance the versatility of your Ready2Rout!
- Accurate to within 0.001-inch.
- Perfect repeatability for joinery such as dadoes, half-blind dovetails and box joints, andfor decorative elements such as flutes.
- A stroke of the touch screen commands the fence to move to its next position - perfect for step-and-repeat operations.
- To space and cut box joints, simply enter the diameter of your bit and the width of your workpiece and the system automatically positions the fence for the cuts.
- Touch screen can be used to indicate the router bit width, and to convert to metric decimals or fractions. For example, you can use a 1/4-inch bit to rout a 12mm dado without complicated calculations or measurements.
- Firmware updates are made via USB port on the rear of the fence
- Tight-tolerance lead screw precisely moves the fence in relation to the bit.
- Fence travels up to 9 ¾'' without repositioning the rail.
- Up to six fence positions can be saved in the system's memory so you can come back later and repeat the operations.
- Note: The Ready2Rout Fence does not control router bit height. The bit height is set in the conventional manner.
- Made in the USA
- 1 year warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||READY2ROUT|
(1) Ready2Rout Electronic Router Table Fence
2 Review(s)View All
Great productPosted January 11, 2014
Nice FencePosted November 26, 2013
As for the downsides, well, there’s no switch which is kind of weird and I thought the way you did the updates was strange, but after doing it once I found it was pretty easy. I wish they would have made the fence a standard two piece, as I cannot get a panel raising bit into it, though with some thought it seems pretty simple to add something to the face of the fence. I haven’t figured out how to do through dovetails yet.
Overall, I like the fence, I can’t wait to see what else they can come up with….