- More apps will be available in the future to further enhance the versatility of your Ready2Rout!
- Accurate to within 0.001-inch.
- Perfect repeatability for joinery such as dadoes, half-blind dovetails and box joints, andfor decorative elements such as flutes.
- A stroke of the touch screen commands the fence to move to its next position - perfect for step-and-repeat operations.
- To space and cut box joints, simply enter the diameter of your bit and the width of your workpiece and the system automatically positions the fence for the cuts.
- Touch screen can be used to indicate the router bit width, and to convert to metric decimals or fractions. For example, you can use a 1/4-inch bit to rout a 12mm dado without complicated calculations or measurements.
- Firmware updates are made via USB port on the rear of the fence
- Tight-tolerance lead screw precisely moves the fence in relation to the bit.
- Fence travels up to 9 ¾'' without repositioning the rail.
- Up to six fence positions can be saved in the system's memory so you can come back later and repeat the operations.
- Note: The Ready2Rout Fence does not control router bit height. The bit height is set in the conventional manner.
- Made in the USA
- 1 year warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||READY2ROUT|
(1) Ready2Rout Electronic Router Table Fence
Customer Reviews2 Review(s)
Great productPosted January 11, 2014
Nice FencePosted November 26, 2013
As for the downsides, well, there’s no switch which is kind of weird and I thought the way you did the updates was strange, but after doing it once I found it was pretty easy. I wish they would have made the fence a standard two piece, as I cannot get a panel raising bit into it, though with some thought it seems pretty simple to add something to the face of the fence. I haven’t figured out how to do through dovetails yet.
Overall, I like the fence, I can’t wait to see what else they can come up with….