Replacement Cartridges for 3M Protection Professional Multipurpose Respirator
Keep your 3M Protection Professional Multipurpose Respirator (#43258, sold separately) working safely by replacing its cartridges regularly. New cartridges will continue to protect your lungs from mold, lead and dangerous airborne sprays from coatings and sealants. Filters up to 99.7% of airborne particles.
- NIOSH approved for use against certain organic vapors like chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfer dioxide, hydrogen flouride, hydrogen sulfide, and particulates.
- Protects your lungs from particles related to mold, lead, coatings, solvents, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride or hydrogen sulfide.
- Delivers at least 99.7 percent filtration efficiency against particles (including oil).
- Low profile cartridges won't obscure your vision.
(2) Replaceable Cartridges for a 3M Protection Professional Multipurpose Respirator
|Manufacturer Part Number||60923HB1-C|
5.0 / 5.0
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
How often do you have to replace the filters on 3m multi purpose respirator?
BEST ANSWER: Craig, I'd change them when you notice aromatic odors coming through the mask. I haven't been too scientific about it, but one does notice when they no longer absorb hydrocarbon odors. Good luck! Peter A