Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
26160 Ingersol Drive
Novi, MI 48375
Phone: (248) 543-5110
Manager: Scott Rieman - email
*Be assured that Rockler does not sell its e-mail lists to anyone, so your information is safe with us.
Join Us All Month Long At Our New Store in Novi
Official Board Cutting Saturday, September 3rd
Free Giveaways for First 250 Customers
Schedule of Events
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD
- 9 a.m. Board Cutting
- 10 a.m. Hand Cut Dovetails with Ernie Conover
- 11 a.m. SuperMax Sander Free Demo
- 1 p.m. Hand Cut Dovetails with Ernie Conover
- 3 p.m Hand Cut Dovetails with Ernie Conover
- All Day Representatives from Nova, Robert Sorby, Freud, Salice
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH
- 9 a.m. Meet James Hamilton (aka ''Stumpy Nubs'')
- 11 a.m. CarveWright 3D CNC Free Demo
- 11 a.m. Meet the Village Workshop Maker Space
- All Day Representatives from Fein, Affinity Tools
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
- 11 a.m. Meet the Michigan Association of Woodturners
- 11 a.m. Custom Woodturning Free Demo
- All Day Representatives from Next Wave Automation CNCs
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24TH
- 11 a.m. Meet the Michigan Woodworkers Guild
- 11 a.m. Knife Making Free Demo
- All Day Representatives from ZAR, Jet, Powermatic
Meet Woodworking Experts
James Hamilton (aka “Stumpy Nubs”) is a fulltime woodworking instructor, top-selling author and blogger. He is dedicated to sharing his vast woodworking knowledge with craftsman of all skill levels and recently was a featured speaker at the prestigious “Woodworking in America” conference. To learn more about James visit stumpynubs.com.
Ernie Conover is a veteran woodworking author with numerous books, videos and articles to his credit. He lectures widely for clubs, trade show groups and woodworking stores, and is a contributing author to Woodworker’s Journal. Ernie is also a lathe designer and is active at Conover Workshops — a craft school founded by the Conover family.
Jeff Farris is an internationally-known turning demonstrator, representing Robert Sorby Tools of England. With over 25 years of experience in woodturning, tool sharpening and teaching, Jeff brings a wealth of knowledge on the latest tools and solutions to cut and shape wood into new designs.
A sharp cutting edge makes any tool (except maybe a hammer!) easier and safer to use. Sharp blades mean cleaner cuts and better results. But who has time to keep all those cutting edges sharp?
Let us help you! We offer you the convenience of a professional sharpening service, right from our store. Stop in or call for details and pricing.
Stay up to date on Store Promotions and Events. Sign up here
Why not come and "Take a walk through our woods".
We feature premium domestic and exotic lumber as well as hard-to-find veneers.
Would you like to turn your hobby into a career? Please see our Career Center for position details and how you can join our fun loving team!