Rikon - 10'' Contractors Saw
10 In. left tilt contractor table saw #10-201 is a no nonsense machine whose simplicity is the strength behind its popularity with home craftspeople and professional workshops. Operating this table saw is straight forward – blade controls are large and easy to access, box-type rip fence sets accurately, dual table ‘T’ slots give great options for use of miter gauges and other jigs, blade changes are easy, blade guards and control switch with large ‘off’ paddle add excellent safety measures to the user, and the built-in mobile base allows moving the saw around the shop easy. Wired for use with 3-wire 120 V receptacles.
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP, 1Ph, 120/240V, 3450 RPM motor
- Industrial quality, multi-ribbed flat J-belt for smooth power transfer
- Precision machined cast iron table top and wings
- Dual table ‘T’ slots for use with miter gauges and jigs
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-10 Business Days
|Manufacturer Part Number||10-201|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood