Rikon 20-800H 8'' Helical-Style Bench Top Jointer
Helical-style head features carbide double-sided insert cutters that can be rotated for a fresh edge and replaced when needed.
The Rikon #20-800H 8'' Benchtop Jointer features a helical head with six rows of carbide insert cutters—16 carbide cutters in all. Each insert cutter has two edges for for an exceptionally smooth, flat jointed surface. The cutters can be rotated to expose a fresh edge, and when it comes time to replace them (see #53059), there is no need to level the knives as with a traditional jointer. The jointer itself features rigid, all-metal construction, machined aluminum tables with integral extensions that pull out for up to 51-1/2'' of support, a quick depth setting mechanism with scale, and an adjustable fence that tilts from 90° to 45°. It also comes with a spring-loaded safety guard, dust port, an easily accessible front-mounted on/off switch and two push blocks.
- Powerful 10-amp motor
- Helical cutterhead for a smooth cut
- All steel construction for durability
- Carbide insert knives can be rotated to expose a fresh edge
- Large 8-3/16'' x 30-1/2'' table with slide-out extensions for up to 51-1/2'' of length
- 4-3/8''H x 19-1/4''L fence angles from 90° to 45°
- Replacement carbide cutters available (#53059, sold separately)
(1) Rikon 20-800H 8'' Helical-Style Bench Top Jointer
(2) Push blocks
(2) Hex wrenches
(1) Dust port
|Manufacturer Part Number||20-800H|