A compact, powerful lathe with a convenient dial for speed changes, and a large, easy-to-read digital display!
Rikon 70-1218VS 12'' x 18'' Midi Lathe
Rikon's 12'' x 18'' Variable Speed Midi Lathe Model, model 70-1218VS, represents an excellent value in small- to mid-sized lathes. It features digital speed control with an easy-to-read display, a wide range of operating speeds accessible with both a simple knob and the easy-access belt system, anti-vibration rubber feet for extra stability, a robust 3/4HP DC motor, and ample capacities for its size. The lathe comes complete with a spur center, live center, 3'' faceplate, 8'' tool rest with 1'' diameter post, knock-out bar, wrenches and tool holder.
- Digital speed control with large, easy-to-read DRO
- Convenient, accessible on/off switches and variable speed dial
- Pivoting belt cover provides quick access to the belt for easy speed range changes
- Easy adjust handle allows up to 2'' of RAM travel
- Powerful 3/4 HP DC motor provides ample power
- Ball-bearing construction for smooth, precise spindle operation
- Machined bed and matching components for precise alignment
- Adjustable locking handles keep components positioned securely
- Machined bed end lets you add an optional bed extension (#68892, sold separately) for turning longer workpieces
- Note: Forward drive only
- There is an extra $40 shipping charge.
(1) Rikon 70-1218VS 12'' x 18'' Midi Lathe
(1) 8'' tool rest with 1'' diameter post
(1) Spur center
(1) Live center
(1) 3'' faceplate
(1) Knock-out bar
(1) Wrench set
(1) Tool holder
|Manufacturer Part Number||70-1218VS|
Headstock / Tailstock:
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.